Paper submission to the conference is managed by Confbay conference system.Click the following link to make a submission: https://submit.confbay.com/conf/iecons2021
The confbay system will ask you to make your own account (User ID and password). You can return to the system any time to check the progress with your submission(s).
A significant piece of work with introduction, research methodology, analysis and conclusion will be put through rigorous review process. Each full paper will be reviewed by at least three reviewers. It is recommended to submit a long paper in the initial stage of the review process. After acceptance, the final paper length should be 10 pages (or less) for the Conference Proceedings.
Considerably short submissions will not be put through comprehensive review process; but they will be assessed for general suitability to the conference. Research-in-progress, sharing ideas, expression of research interests, or ideas of practical relevance may be submitted as short paper. Maximum page length is 5 pages in the Conference Proceedings.
A participant may choose to submit one page (250 to 300 words) abstract relevant to the conference theme.
- Video duration 10 minutes ONLY (maximum size 200 MB)
- Format in MP4, MKV or MOV with minimum 720p resolution
- Apply watermark “I-iECONS 2021” on the video
- Submission must include Confbay Registration ID; e.g. IIECONS2021:000
- Submit using this LINK
- Zoom application is the official platform for the whole conference sessions.
- Please download the application HERE and install in your machines.
- You are encouraged to use any of these i-IECONS 2021 Official Virtual Backgrounds during the conference.
- Download this guideline on how to use the virtual background.
For writing guidelines and format, please download: